The Grange P-12 College Purpose and Values
The Grange Purpose
The Grange is a learning community where students are educated and equipped with life skills and values to be active and successful members of society.
The Grange Values
- I respect myself and other people.
- I listen to others with an open mind.
- I accept other people’s ideas.
- I am tolerant.
- I respect school property and the property of others
- I maintain a positive and curious mind.
- I seek out new knowledge and ideas with enthusiasm.
- I seek to continuously improve my skills.
- I am willing to share ideas, resources and skills
- I am helpful and approachable.
- I contribute positively to class and group activities.