Selecting a school for your child will help shape their future. It is important to choose a school that will meet the academic and social needs of your child. At The Grange P-12 College our school community aims to provide all students with an educational setting that:
• Is engaging, challenging and caters for individual needs
• Is safe and promotes positive wellbeing
• Meets individual academic and pastoral needs and prepares them for higher education and/or employment
• Promotes participation and empowerment of children from culturally and/or logistically diverse backgrounds
• Develops effective communication skills, promotes a sense of belonging to our community
• Is underpinned by our College Values of Respect, Learning and Working Together
The following initiatives support our aims:
• A strong focus on building high-level skills in Literacy and Numeracy and specialised classes to cater for individual learning needs
• A highly effective “School Wide Positive Behaviour Program” across Preps to Year 12
• A comprehensive information technology program that has created a more dynamic learning environment
• A new innovative STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) Program that encompasses students solving complex problems by working collaboratively on projects and challenges which utilise leading edge technologies such as coding, robotics, 3D printing etc
• A Grade 6 Enrichment Program in preparation for secondary level study
• A language program encompassing the Hindi culture at Years Prep – 3 and 7 – 8
I am very confident that The Grange P-12 College will provide an excellent education for your child across all stages of learning from Prep to Year 12. Our structure provides a great opportunity for continual, highly monitored and supportive learning as well as to really know and build excellent relationships with families.
I very much look forward to working with you when you choose our College for your child.