Year 9 Inspire Program students need to master a broad range of skill to equip themselves for an ever changing world with complex personal, interpersonal and intellectual demands.
This is a transitional period for students in which we have a clear focus on preparing students for whatever pathway they wish to pursue.
To support this at Year 9 Inspire Program we provide:
- A broad range of electives
- Ongoing careers and pathways planning
- Excursions to University and other tertiary education providers
- Multiple opportunities for student engagement and development – SRC, Work experience, Duke of Edinburgh, fun Fridays.
- Wellbeing programmes: Exam preparation and resilience, Supportive friends, incursions.