At The Grange P – 12 College our focus is on achieving academic excellence and ensuring that each student has an individual pathway into tertiary education, training programs and careers. To achieve this we offer a comprehensive range of VCE/VCAL/VET programs designed to meet the needs of individual students.
Learning Options for Senior Students
Students are highly supported, with a team of Year Level Leaders and specialist teachers. Students have access to Careers and Pathways counselling, as well as a suite of Wellbeing supports. There are many co-curricular activities available to extend, stimulate and challenge students. These include:
- The Grange P – 12 College Homework Club
- Study skills, time management and exam preparation workshops, and motivational speakers
- Student Leadership opportunities
- Senior School Study Centre and Year 12 Common Room
- University, TAFE and industry partnerships
- Sports Science Academy, Inter-school sport and school musical production, to name a few.
Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) Vocational Education & Training (VET)