The Grange P – 12 College values positive Parent – School relationships and encourages parents to take an active role in supporting the learning, social and personal development of their child.
Parent involvement can include:
- Developing good study routines
- Ensuring regular school attendance
- Use the diary as a communication tool
- Accessing online student learning, attendance and reporting information.
- Formal Parent / Teacher Interviews
- Phone and email contact with teachers
- Parent information evenings
- College Council participation